210th Street Reconstruction Project
The City of Lakeville plans to reconstruct 210th Street between Kensington Boulevard and Holyoke Avenue, along with the resurfacing of 210th Street/Lakeville Boulevard between Holyoke Avenue and Cedar Avenue in 2022.
Project website: 210thStreet.com
The project website will contain all up-to-date project information. Visit the site to learn more about the project, share comments and feedback, and view the project designs as they are prepared.
A project that successfully engages the public to share their values, perspectives and preferences for the reconstruction of 210th Street. This will result in a project Lakeville is proud of that meets the long-term multimodal needs of the City.
- Provide safe pedestrian and bicyclist connectivity to neighborhoods, schools, downtown Lakeville and the regional trail system.
- Improve the 210th Street roadway corridor to enhance operations and make safety improvements for all roadway users.
- Determine and install best traffic control solutions for the corridor.
Virtual Open House No. 2
Join us to learn about feedback gathered from the community and the preliminary design for the corridor. The open house presentation will remain live on the project website at 210thStreet.com for viewing beginning on Thursday, October 15.
Open House No. 1: Video presentation on the project website
- Thursday, May 28. 2020 from 6-6:30 p.m.
- You can watch the recorded presentation online now at 210thStreet.com.
- Learn about the project and provide feedback to the project team
- May 28, 2020 Open House No. 1: Introduce project and gather feedback
- June – December 2020: Preliminary design
- October 2020 Open House No. 2: Share design options for review
- December 2020 – November 2021: Final design
- March 2021 Open House No. 3: Present preferred design
- February 2022 Open House No. 4: Present final design and construction impacts
- April – November 2022: Construction