Advertising Opportunities That Help Support Local Youth
Fifteen percent of your fees go directly to the organization of your choice. The remaining fees help keep ice costs down for these organizations.
Why Lakeville Arenas?
Hard to Reach Desirable Audience
Youth hockey or figure skating families are generally higher income families with larger disposal incomes and very busy schedules who spend a large share of their time and money on activities that happen at or after the arena.
- USA Figure Skating average household income: $134,000
- USA Hockey average household income: $128,900
An average skater and their parents visit the rink 4-5 times per week for practices, games, competitions and other activities where they spend up to two hours per visit. These busy families are hard to reach through traditional advertising as they are always on the go, at the rink, or out with the team or children at other activities throughout the busy sports seasons.
Much More than Branding & Impressions
When you advertise your brand and message at Lakeville Arenas, you not only receive large impression numbers that build your brand recognition during each event - you also display your values and commitment to supporting local youth. When you advertise at Lakeville Arenas, a nonprofit community organization, you are helping to keep costs down for the local nonprofit youth programs, while also supporting them directly with 15% of your adverting dollars being donated to the organization of your choice who calls Lakeville Arenas home.
- Dasher Boards: Signage displayed on the rink boards receives multiple impressions during each event by hundreds of visitors and ends up in countless pictures shared by many on social media.
- Scoreboard/Clock Sponsorships: Sponsor a scoreboard and receive exclusive branding and messaging on the most frequently checked and viewed area of the rink.
- Zamboni Advertising: Visitors just can’t take their eyes off the Zamboni. Wrap your brand and message around one of our three Zambonis.
- In Ice Logos: Be in the game with maximum exposure when you put your logo into the ice.
Send Lakeville Arenas an email or call 952-985-2170.